Thirteen Favorite Movie Quotes
Here are my top 13 favorite movie quotes. See if you can figure out what movies they belong to. Feel free to put your answers in the comments.
1. Listen, do you smell something?
2. Aren’t you a little short for Stormtrooper?
4. In a world gone mad, we will not spank the monkey, but the monkey will spank us.
5. Gunga galunga… gunga, gunga-galunga.
6. Take her to the Pitt! Go, Big-booty! Use more honey. Find out what she knows!
7. It’s all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I’m gonna need ’bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State.
8. Have you ever had the Aunt Jemima treatment?
9. Whatever happened to Fay Wray / That delicate satin-draped frame / As it clung to her thigh / How I started to cry / ‘Cause I wanted to be dressed just the same.
10. This is a castle, isn’t it? There are tapestries?
11. My secret weapon is PMS.
12. I’m on Planet ‘X’ lookin’ for a dweeb who wears green fatigues. He wears glasses.
13. Past the point of no return, the final threshold. What warm unspoken secrets will we learn? Beyond the point of no return…