Thirteen Weekly Roundup Links
Since I haven’t done my weekly roundup post in a while, I thought today I’d combine it with my Thursday Thirteen post.
- “An electrical storm with skin:” Jezebel and Johann Hari from the The Independent wonder where all the strong female characters have gone. Should I send along a link to this blog? I could write a whole post on this and probably will next week.
- The angle of the dangle: The LOLCat guys have come up with another meme called GraphJam. I’m waiting for a graph depicting how the angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the motion of the ocean.
- Send it directly to the top of your Amazon wishlist, do not pass GO: Ann Aguirre gushes over Meredith Duran’s DUKE OF SHADOWS and I can see why.
- Women In Comics: A Danger Gal profile made it on the Women In Comics list, again. This time for Batgirl. Thanks gals!
- No tarnish here: Leslie Dicken, my critique partner, received a great review for her book A TARNISHED HEART.
- Cthulhu vs. Flying Spaghetti Monster: One of them has returned, and you’re yummy with ketchup.
- Starbuck is dead. Long live Starbuck. Get the low-down on Battlestar Galactica if you need a refresher or if you’re new to the series.
- Towlie says to bring a towel. The Onion’s best science fiction drugs list.
- The Zen of Mac. Just sayin’.
- Too successful to date? Just lower your expectations. Sort of.
- That word on the tip of your tongue? Iwwts wight heaur.
- I have a feeling I’ve read this article before.
- Do you want the red pill or the blue pill?