Here are thirteen of my favorite how-tos from Wired’s How-to Wiki collection:
1. Build Your Own ‘Iron Man’ Armor. Of course mine would have the same “accessory” found on Clooney’s Batman costume.
2. Check Yourself for Genetic Abnormalities. Don’t they mean polymorphisms?
3. Dismantle an Atomic Bomb. A miracle drug to avoid vertigo and the city of blinding lights.
5. Make Ice Cream Like a Mad Scientist. I hope this shows up in a future Dr. Horrible episode.
6. Master Your iPhone. Is that like being master of your own domain?
7. Be Geekier Than Thou. Buckaroo Banzai is the shiz.
8. Plan a Solar Eclipse Excursion. I see five lights! (Don’t get it? See #7)
9. Survive a Zombie Apocalypse. If you hear “Thriller,” RUN.
10. Build an Army of Followers. Sleeping is overrated, isn’t it?
11. Become An English Humor Afficianado. No mention of AbFab. Really?
12. Win at Rock Paper Scissors. Yep, show those kindergardeners who’s boss.
13. Cut Your Cancer Risk. None of these are fun.
I’d really like to see Wired add one for How To Win An Iron Chef Title. (Did I mention #7?)