Eight Random Facts Meme
My friend Tawny has tagged me for the Eight Random Facts Meme. Here are the rules:
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t forget to leave them a comment telling them theyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re tagged, and to read your blog.
So, here goes it:
1. Tha beagan Ghaidhlig agam. I speak a little Scottish Gaelic. A while back I co-moderated a Celtic listserv called The Celtic Well.
2. On my father’s side I’m a first generation American, but my mother’s family has been in the U.S. since 1630.
3. I’ve worked at two TV stations.
4. When we moved recently I had 24 file boxes full of books.
5. When I was 12, I wrote a 20-page screenplay sequel to The Empire Strikes Back.
6. Like Tawny, I’m sort of obsessed with the Food Network, but I’d rather bake than cook.
7. I have over 700 bookmarks on Ma.gnolia.com, and I haven’t finished uploading them all yet.
8. My first computer was an Apple IIc.
9. Bonus: I slacked on writing last Friday’s Danger Gal post, but I’ll make it up to you. I promise.