Thirteen Things You Can Only Say On Thanksgiving
1. Talk about a huge breast!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It’s Cool Whip time!
4. If I don’t undo my pants, I’ll burst!
5. Whew, that’s a nice spread!.
6. Are you ready for seconds yet?
7. It’s a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
8. You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.
9. Don’t play with your meat.
10. Just spread those legs open and I’ll stuff it in.
11. Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?
12. I didn’t expect everyone to come at once!
13. You still have a little bit on your chin.